Forms of Identification
General Admission Age Requirement: Open to all ages, 21+ to purchase alcohol, ID required.
Children 12 and under are free.
VIP Age Requirement: Open to all ages but you must be 21+ to consume alcohol, ID required.General Admission Age Requirement: Open to all ages, 21+ to purchase alcohol, ID required.
ACCEPTABLE FORMS OF IDENTIFICATION FOR ENTRY:
- Valid U.S. passport or U.S. passport card
- Valid foreign government-issued passport (must have photo and date of birth)
- Valid foreign government-issued identification card or drivers license (must have photo and date of birth)
- U.S. military photo ID (active duty or retired military)
- Valid U.S. Drivers Licenses or other state photo identification cards issued by a State Department of Motor Vehicles (or equivalent) for the sole purpose of identification (must have photo and date of birth)
- Valid Canadian Drivers License or Identification Card (must have photo and date of birth)
UNACCEPTABLE FORMS OF IDENTIFICATION FOR ENTRY:
- School identification
- Expired identifications of any kind
- Birth Certificate
- Social Security Card
- Voter Card
- Photo copies of any identification
- Fanny packs, small backpacks and purses
- Sealed sunscreen lotion/spray
- Sealed packs of cigarettes upon entry
- Non-professional cameras
- Action cameras, such as GoPro’s
- Small foldable chairs and blankets
- Flags (no corporate or company branding; no hard poles)
- No illegal or illicit substances, drugs, or drug paraphernalia
- No weapons or fire-arms of any kind
- No flammable items or liquids including aerosols and fireworks
- No tents or canopies
- No facial masks
- No outside food or beverage including alcohol
- No bottles, cans, canteens, flasks, or coolers
- No skateboards, scooters, bicycles, or personal motorized vehicles
- No pointy umbrellas
- No drones or unmanned aerial vehicles
- No unauthorized solicitation and materials
- No professional cameras, flash cameras or video and audio recording equipment, or camera poles
- Additional items may be prohibited at the discretion of law enforcement or security officials
Q. What time does the festival begin and finish?
A. Gates open at 2pm and the show continues until 12 midnight.
Q. Are children free?
A. Yes, children under the age of 12 are free as long as they are accompanied by an adult.
Q. What does the VIP ticket give you?
A. VIP has its own air-conditioned restrooms, food vendor, and premium open bar 2pm – 10pm. There is also first come first serve seating, front stage access, and bottle service. Media and Artists also have access to the VIP area.
Q. What happens if it rains the day of the event?
A. If it rains the show will go on as scheduled. There will be no refunds available.
Q. Is there parking available?
A. Parking is available around the park in different lots and meters. Parking is not included in the ticket price. We suggest you take an Uber/Lyft or carpool to avoid the limited parking in Downtown Miami.
Q. If I’ve purchased my tickets through your website, will I receive them via email?
A. If you’ve purchased tickets on our website, you will automatically receive a confirmation receipt to your email. The day of the event, physical tickets will be available for pick up at the Will Call booth located in front of the venue. Please bring the ticket holders government issued photo ID, card used during the purchase as well as your confirmation e-mail receipt.
Q. Can I re-enter the festival if I leave?
A. There is no re-entry to the festival, your ticket is only scannable once per day.
Q. Do I have to pick up my own ticket at Will Call? Can my friend or family member pick it up for me?
A. You can get a family member or friend to pick your ticket up for you as long as you fill out and submit back to us a credit card authorization form which shows proof/validation. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to retrieve a credit card authorization form.